R o c k e t P a c k s ®
* Gravity-Fed *
Non-Carbonated Beverage Backpack
(Item # RP1000/5GV-P, 11GV-P+N and 19GV-P)
Operation & Cleaning Instruction
R o c k e t P a c k s®
B a c k p a c k – B e v e r a g e – S y s t e m s
Sossenheimer Weg 48 ● D-65929 Frankfurt/Main
Phone +49 (0)69 95297708 ● Fax +49 (0)69 95297709
Non-Carbonated Beverage Backpack
Like all Rocket Packs backpack, the Non-Carbonated is made out of trainable, durable trucks tarpaulin and the interior is specially insulated and lined with Mylar to ensure temperature retention. It comes with a stainless steel 5, 11.4 or 19 liters beverage container, dispensing hose & gun gravity-fed, cup dispenser and vendor’s apron.
Types of Beverages
Juice, iced/hot tea, mixed drinks, lemonade, water, coffee, hot chocolate, alternative beverages
Non-Carbonated Backpack – Specifications
- Additional pressure equipment not needed, Gravity-Fed operation
- Removable plastic sign cover
- 3 pocket vendor’s apron for accessories, changes and cups
- Easy Handling an quick refilling
- 90% of backpack is sign area
Includes – 5 liters Backpack Tarpaulin Specifications
Special Insulated Backpack Cover Dimension: H36 x W31 x D28 cm
5 liters stainless steel container Weight Empty: 4.0 kg
Vendor’s Apron Weight Full: 9.0 kg
Dispensing Hose/Gun GF Sign Dimension: H29 x W65 cm
Includes – 11.4 liters Backpack Tarpaulin Specifications
Special Insulated Backpack Cover Dimension: H52 x W35 x D35 cm
11.4 liters stainless steel container Weight Empty: 6.0 kg
Vendor’s Apron Weight Full: 17 kg
Dispensing Hose/Gun GF Sign Dimension: H45 x W80 cm
Includes – 11.4 liters Backpack Nylon Specifications
Special Insulated Backpack Cover Dimension: H54 x W42 x D22 cm
11.4 liters stainless steel container Weight Empty: 5.7 kg
Vendor’s Apron Weight Full: 18 kg
Dispensing Hose/Gun GF Sign Dimension: H44 x W61 cm
Includes – 19 liters Backpack Tarpaulin Specifications
Special Insulated Backpack Cover Dimension: H72 x W35 x D35 cm
19 liters stainless steel container Weight Empty: 7.5 kg
Vendor’s Apron Weight Full: 26 kg
Dispensing Hose/Gun GF Sign Dimension: H64 x W80 cm
The Non-Carbonated “Gravity-Fed” Beverage backpack can be used for sampling or selling both hot and cold beverages. Temperature retention for both hot and cold beverages is excellent. What an attention grabber!
All plastic and metal materials used in the manufacture of RocketPack Portable Drink Dispenser are approved by sanitary technical regulations for materials (EU-Regulation 1935/2004 and EG 10/2011) destined to be in contact with food and drink!
RocketPack Non-Carbonated Beverage Backpack
5, 11.4 and 19 litres Gravity-Fed
Before and after dispensing beverage the golden rule is, make sure the RocketPack beverage container and dispensing hose & gun is clean.
We can’t stress this point enough. When the container is clean, then your product will always retain its original taste.
1) Remove the RocketPack beverage container including dispensing hose & gun form the insulated backpack. Do not separate the connection between beverage container and dispensing hose.
2) Take the very clean RocketPack container and fill it with your non-carbonated product like juice, coffee, tea, water, hot chocolate etc. Put the lid back in place and make sure the lid is fitted evenly.
3) Take the beverage container with dispensing hose & gun and place it in the backpack.
4) Before you close the backpack, make sure that the gray release valve on the lid is open and make sure it still upward. The release valve must be open for operating the backpack as Gravity-Fed.
5) Take the cup dispenser which is attached to the side of backpack and fill it with matching cups.
6) You have also been supplied with a Gravity-Fed dispensing gun. Press the handle to start dispensing. Operation very simple and easy.
Equipped with Standard Dispensing Tap Equipped with Premium Dispensing Tap
Depending upon requirement, the beverage backpack can be equipped also with the
professional beverage gun. Please take attention hereto that the adjustment screw
at the dispensing gun is not operated and the compensator St. white where removed
for Gravity-Fed operation.
The compensator must replaced again if dispense carbonated drinks and/or using plus
7) Now you can create the backpack and start with service.
- If dispense “COLD” non-carbonated beverages rinse the beverage container with cold
water or put for 1-2 hours in a fridge. This procedure keeps longer the quality of your cold product.
- If dispense “HOT” non carbonated beverages rinse with hot water to warm up the
container to keep longer the quality of hot beverage.
Backpack Dispenser Harness Instruction
pull tight. This should be done when the backpack is first put on and then again after all other straps have been tightened.
Cleaning and Sanitation
Non-Carbonated Beverage Backpack “Gravity-Fed”
Important: The stainless steel beverage tank, dispensing hose gun, valves and hoses must
be cleaned and sanitized at the end of each day’s use. The beverage tank is capable of withstanding repeated cleaning without resulting in off-taste or material degradation.
We recommend that you use a multi purpose cleaning product especially made for cleaning stainless steel food service equipment that has a wide variety of use in breweries, beverage plants and all food processing operations.
- Remove the beverage container from the insulated backpack together with dispensing hose & gun.
- Don’t remove the dispensing hose from the container.
- Un-lock latch and remove lid.
- Rinse out the tank.
- Pour 1 ½ gallons (approx. 5 litres) of warm tap water into the tank. (Do not use well water and never use a public bathroom).
- Do a quick rinse of the container and dispensing hose & gun.
- With water still in the container add the multi cleaning product. Replace lid and shake the beverage tank for 10 seconds.
- Allow the solution to remain in the tank for three additional minutes.
- Open the gray release valve on the lid to get pressure equalization in the container.
- Dispense the liquid inside the tank giving you a good sanitation process. Make sure you empty the whole tank trough the dispensing hose & gun.
- Rinse beverage tank with warm tap water twice. Shake vigorously. Fill up for a third time. Repeat steps 8 – 10.
- Cleaning and sanitation is complete. Allow the beverage tank to dry before replacing lid, if possible. Replace lid and store for next use.
Notes/Tips: If you use the beverage tanks for two or three days in a row, you may fill the tanks with the beverage products (e. g. soft drinks, beer, juice …) and put them in a refrigerator for overnight storage instead of cleaning them every day. Be sure the latch is secure properly to prevent loss of pressure and carbonation, leading to a “flat drink”. We recommend cleaning a minimum of every 2 – 3 days.
Full Two Year Warranty On All Components
For two Years from date of purchase, Rocket Packs Backpack-Beverage-Systems will repair or replace any component, free of charge, if defective in material or workmanship.
Repairs necessitated by normal wear, accident, improper care or negligence, are not covered under this guarantee, and products returned under these conditions will be repaired or replaced for a reasonable charge.
Warranty registration is not necessary to receive the privileges of the Warranty.